Healthy Aging Clinic in Midtown — 3160 Folsom Blvd.
Welcome! The Healthy Aging Clinic at UC Davis Health is a new interdisciplinary clinic designed to serve adults 65 and older and their family caregivers. The clinic provides comprehensive care, including consults, cognitive care and support services from the Family Caregiving Institute.
UC Davis Health patients require a referral from a UC Davis Health physician or provider for these services. The clinic accepts referrals for patients age 65 and older with all insurance payors, including Medical GMC plans.
UC Davis Health in Midtown
3160 Folsom Blvd., Suite 1400
Sacramento, CA 95816
Clinic office hours
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cognitive neurology
- Family caregiver services, including assessment
of caregiver stress and preparedness
- Geriatric medicine
- To self-park, turn right once you have entered the parking garage.
- Park on level 2 (yellow floor). Walk up the steps and follow the hallway until it dead ends. Make a right to access the elevators.
- Take the elevator down to the first floor, suite 1400, and the clinic will be directly in front of you.
- To use valet parking, turn left once you have entered the parking garage.
- Follow the arrows around to arrive at valet.
- Valet staff will provide you with a ticket and we will validate your parking (your parking will be validated free of charge).
- Use the valet elevator and go to the first floor, suite 1400, and the clinic will be directly in front of you.