Latest COVID-19 Information from UC Davis Health
COVID-19 vaccine quick facts
- Immunity from vaccines is safer than getting COVID-19.
- You can't get COVID-19 from vaccines.
- Vaccines help protect you against the Delta variant.
- You're likely to have a stronger reaction after the second dose.
- Vaccines don't cause infertility.
- Pfizer is the only approved vaccine for ages 5-17.
Log in to MyUCDavisHealth
Manage your care from anywhere with MyUCDavisHealth. Message your provider, schedule a video visit, use the symptom tracker and more.