If you need to refer your patient to one of our specialty services, we will coordinate your referral request with the appropriate specialty service, and provide you with information as to the status and outcome of your referral request.
REQUEST AN URGENT REFERRAL
Call our Physician Referral Center at 800-4-UCDAVIS (800-482-3284), option #3.
REQUEST A NON-URGENT REFERRAL
To initiate a referral on behalf of your patient, please click the button below to submit an electronic referral form.
Please allow up to 48 hours for processing of your referral. Please be advised that incomplete information or need for clarification may delay the process.
Clinics listed below should be contacted directly to initiate a referral:
|Cancer Center (Adult and Pediatric)||916-734-5959|
|Physical medicine and rehabilitation therapies||916-734-6700|
Checklist for non-urgent referrals
Prior to submitting a referral, please complete the following:
- Obtain insurance plan authorization
- Confirm patient name and name on insurance card(s)
- Obtain copy of most up-to-date insurance card(s)
IMPORTANT: Please submit the following with your referral request
- Completed UC Davis referral intake form (included in the Referral Request Kit)
- Recent/relevant clinical notes/test results (health history, physical, MRI/Ct/X-ray results, etc.)
- Proof of insurance
- Authorization information with CPT code details and approved visits
CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR REFERRAL
To check the status of your referral, please contact the specialty care service directly.